I have been active in physiotherapy for the past 8 years. Since 2013 I am passing the North American Institute of Orthopedic Manual Therapy. I have participated in professional training in Canada directly with Erl Pettman and in Italy with Luigi Stecco. Both are legends of manual therapy.
In my work, I keep in mind that understanding the problem is 50% of the solution. I use manual therapy, acupuncture and therapeutic exercises to treat the client.
In my spare time, I enjoy hiking and running.
- Graduated as a Physiotherapist from Tartu Health Care College in Estonia
- Supplemented his knowledge by obtaining specific training of manual therapy, therapeutic exercises, use of Kinesio tape and nutrition in Estonia
- Experienced clinical physiotherapist with the speciality in musculoskeletal physiotherapy
- Certified Trigenics Trainer (CTT) Training: “Assessing of neck, body strain and vertebral column and its therapies”
- A 3-year cycle of Orthopaedic manual physiotherapy in North American Institute of Orthopedic Manual Therapy (NAIOMT)
- A course of The Fascial Manipulation® taught by Luigi Stecco, creator of this method
- A course of Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy in London (Basic and advanced level)
- “Dry Needling” training
- Kinesio taping training
- Internationally registered Fascial Therapist of II level (the only one in Estonia)