95% of people have experienced low back pain at some point in their lives. Pain can:
- stay in one place, radiate into the buttock or foot
- occur after a long sitting or intensive physical activity
- worsen when bending the spine or leaning backwards
- occur in the morning when waking up or in the evening after work
This list can be continued with hundreds of examples that our patients have noted. It is important to remember that all of us are different and the cause of back pain is individual!
Understanding the cause of low back pain is half the outcome of treatment. Here we are the best in Estonia. Why us? We have undergone training under the Canadian and US systems where the physiotherapist is the first to see a patient with low back pain. If we know the weaknesses of your body or which mechanisms do not work together, we can PREVENT your back pain or treat the existing problem effectively.
Treatment consists of:
- Orthopaedic testing
- Manual therapy of the spine
- Reducing tenderness and localized pain using acupuncture or massage
- Instruction of specific exercise.