Physiotherapy is a medical area which attempts to address the illnesses or injuries that limit a person's abilities to move and perform functional activities in daily living. Physiotherapy helps to repair damage, reduce stiffness and pain, increase mobility and strength and improve quality of life.
Your physiotherapist carries out the following steps which are safe and effective for the client:
- Assessing the nature and extent of a patient’s problems;
- Orthopaedic physical examination or neurologic examination;
- Manipulation of soft tissues, spinal cord or other structures; dry needling; application of Kinesio tape; suggesting suitable exercises and stretches; correction of posture.
A human body is a complicated biological machine which is composed of many different types of tissues, bones, muscles, nerves, joints etc. We believe that using advanced techniques, evidence-based care and practical advice, physiotherapists could treat and prevent a wide range of health conditions and movement disorders.
- Assessing and diagnosing the patient’s condition and needst
- Manual therapy and manipulation
- Prescription of physical aides if required
- Ergonomic advice
- Application of Kinesio tape.
- Prescription of specific exercise.
Manual physiotherapy is a „hands-on“ treatment which purpose is to treat musculoskeletal (muscles, joints, ligaments etc.) conditions and to prevent new injuries from happening.