The general relaxing massage uses all classical massage techniques. By improving the blood supply, normal muscle tone and metabolism are restored. The strength and intensity of the massage is chosen together with the client.
The massage is suitable for muscle tension, general fatigue, stress and sleep problems.
- Acute heart, kidney or liver failure
- Acute traumas (first 72h)
- Skin infection, other infectious disease or thyroid disease
- Malignancies or suspected tumour
- High or low blood pressure
- The third trimester of pregnancy
Frequently asked questions
What is the difference between relaxing and therapeutic massage?
- A general relaxing massage relieves muscle tension throughout the body. Therapeutic massage pays more attention to problem areas to reduce pain. In both cases, the appropriate intensity and strength are chosen together with the client.